Cloud Storage Services in Denver
Cloud storage services have changed the way people and businesses in Denver, America, and the entire world store their data and communicate with each other.
It is now possible for businesses to avoid housing large, bulky filing cabinets full of physical files in their offices. There isn’t even a need for high capacity on site server storage capabilities.
What is the Cloud?
Simply put, the cloud is a system of offsite servers that individuals and businesses use as storage for their digital files and media. The servers are managed by a hosting company and individuals and organizations buy or rent digital space from them.
An individual may use cloud storage to store their photos and music, rather than storing that information on their phone.
A business may use the cloud to store essential documents and data.
The hosting company is responsible for upkeep of the servers and ensuring that their users have consistent access to their stored information.
How Has the Cloud Changed the Way We Do Business in Colorado?
The cloud has greatly impacted the way companies do business. Several benefits of using the cloud to store business information are:
- Scalability: only pay for the amount of storage you use
- Increased security: hosting companies take extreme measures to keep all data secure
- Easy file sharing: a document hosted offsite can be accessed by anyone granted access
- Natural disaster protection: servers are backed up and kept secure
- Reduced power/maintenance costs: you don’t have to pay for server maintenance or energy use
- Remote access: anyone in the company can log in and access information from anywhere
Get Free Quotes on Cloud Services for Your Denver Business
If you are looking to initiate cloud storage services for your Colorado organization, we’ll help you get started. Call us at (303) 962-5582 or fill out the form on the left and we’ll help you find a secure and affordable solution for your digital storage needs.